Sunday, December 23, 2018

Twelve Days of Christmas, Curmudgeon Style

A great time for a singalong. Here's a little ditty I compiled for the occasion!

Please sing it aloud and enjoy.

On the first day of Christmas, the council gave to me
A meeting agenda so long everyone fell asleep.

On the second day of Christmas, the council gave to me 
5
2 silly ordinances

On the third day of Christmas, the council gave to me

On the fourth day of Christmas, the council gave to me
4 TUMS for Manning

On the fifth day of Christmas, the council gave to me
 5 CHICKEN RESTAURANTS!

On the sixth day of Christmas, the council gave to me
Nonprofits aren't holding events in the city because of this!
6 Cranky water customers

On the seventh day of Christmas, the council gave to me

On the eighth day of Christmas, the council gave to me
8 traffic cones for Charlie

On the ninth day of Christmas, the council gave to me

On the tenth day of Christmas, the council gave to me

For the love of Mike, get the man a tie!!
Traffic cone for Charlie!
On the eleventh day of Christmas, the council gave to me
11 feral hogs

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the council gave to me
12 deer in the city 


Okay, dear readers. It has been quite the year with all the ongoing shenanigans of the Copperas Cove city council. 

If you click on any of the links above you'll be redirected to other posts, which are some of my faves. 

Still puzzled over the recall, and Curmudgeon has it on good word that Councilman Charlie Youngs is showing some continued ax-grinding behavior. 
Not that it's enough for a recall, because trolling people on Facebook isn't quite illegal.... 

Enough for now.
Merry Christmas, dear readers, and may you be happy and healthy in the coming year.

More than 27,000 page views of this blog in 2018. Thanks to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment