Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bacon Fest

Curmudgeon here with a quicky for Thursday!!! 

Warning: snark alert.


Y'all -

I wanna have a Bacon Fest in City Park and use the park for FREE for a WHOLE WEEKEND. After the Copperas Cove city council said as long as we can establish a public purpose and benefit, we can do this! Yippee!

Why Bacon Fest?

Because...Omigerd! -- What's not to love about bacon?

I will have a greased pig contest, bacon eating contest, stuff for hunters to buy, bacon and pig crafts for sale, hog calling contest, bacon food vendors, t-shirts, and a feral hog hunt with a barbecue!

I will charge $20 per person to get in and I can keep the money! Let the pigs and people tear up the park....and NOBODY ELSE CAN GET INTO THE PARK FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND. Wait. Maybe $20 per person is steep. How 'bout $10 per carload? And then I can charge for everything else on admission.

Because everyone loves bacon and will come to Copperas Cove!

Hotels will be FULL.

With all the feral hogs in this county and Texas, it is a win-win!

Especially for me!

Bacon Fest, forever!! Who's with me? I might share some of the profits, unless you're the City of Copperas Cove (wink).

It's got a public purpose, y'all!

Peace, love, and bunnies,
Curmudgeon out.

1 comment: