Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Keepin' it Classy, on the Dais

Yep.


Sorry-Charlie, just keepin' it classy.
Aside from his election ethics violations, with $500 in state penalties due to his illegal actions.
Aside from violating the Texas Open Meetings act, at least once. Illegal action.

Filing to run for his position on the city council opens in a little more than a year!

Here's the full page in context.

(UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ASKED TO SHARE WHERE I FOUND THIS PIC. It was at the website for the Copperas Cove Leader Press news when Mayor Diaz was sworn in.) See the full article and pic here:
https://www.coveleaderpress.com/news/diaz-sworn-mayor

Congratulations to Ms. Diaz. She had no problem cutting him off mid-sentence at the May 21 meeting, "Charlie, I don't mean to interrupt you, but..." Points for the new mayor!

I'm working on another post, dear readers, but thought I'd slip in a Hump Day Special. I've been crunching hotel occupancy tax numbers and stuff like that.

Peace, Love, and Bunnies!


No comments:

Post a Comment