Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My, My, My



Curmudgeon is neck-deep in Wednesday but did see the following headline online today:



Cove Council members accused of ethics violations at meeting




My, My, My.

What have you done, GOBC, Good Old Boys Club?

(Allegedly, of course.)

Ethics violations?

City charter?

Does it all really matter?

I mean, c'mon, y'all.

"I'm sure they are very nice men and don't mean anything bad by it all."
Interfering with city staff?

Really.

Good intentions, and all those hellish pavers.

I'm sure the GOBC waved their spray cans after that meeting:





But really, if nobody means anything bad by it, if it's "all for the good of Copperas Cove," then they should do as they please. The city charter only matters if you pay attention to it. Right?

(Fingers just cramped up from typing that pile of it.)

Curmudgeon will await the video replay, with great interest.

Curmudgeon out.

No comments:

Post a Comment